SCHWINN AC™ Sport
- Carbon Blue™ durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
- Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance
- Optional 4iiii® crank arm power meter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter.
- Optional Echelon2 Console provides immediate feedback to help riders train with results
- Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability
- Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- Frame Finish – E-Coated & Powder Coated Steel
- Recommended User Height: 4’11” to 6’8″.
All Schwinn AC™ indoor bikes come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes. The bikes are also compatible with the Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal upgrade. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They also easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.